Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Heading Home

REPORTING: #EDWIN PHENIX
LOCATION: Big Apple - Astoria
PROJECT: #feedcale
DATE: 4/17/13


BEGIN REPORT
------

It's been a while since I've been back to my FLA Studio, and on my way down I decided to bring my friend Cale Wier, who is a homeboy from Wisconson. Cale and Kevin Fever go way back, used to by in the US Air Force before Kevin ran away into the woods as a concientious objector. Brought Cale up to Queens to stay in Astoria, while I met up with my second Mother Lido to do some producion and vocals on her live set at the Bossa Nova Civic Club. Isa GT was hosting the night along with some of the Maracuyeah DJ's from DC who were fantastic. After a long day of travels we arrived back at our apartment from the Bossa Nova which was in Brooklyn, to retire and regroup. Today I loom forward to reconvening with Didi C'oola and the Moon King Bros in McCarren Park in Brooklyn, hoping we can talk about bringing the band back together for Kevin. It's a long shot, but could just very well happen.

------

END REPORT









No comments:

Post a Comment