Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A BIZZARH DISSAPOINTMENT


EDWIN PHENIX BLOG

REPORTING: #EDWINPHENIX
LOCATION: CRAWL
PROJECT: A Bizzarh Dissapointment
DATE: 4/8/13

------------------


A Bizzarh dissapointment. So, originally I was going to record the full length La Papessa album with Lido, which is still going to happen, however, for the purposes of this project and the constraints on her availability made this ficticious deadline even more of an illusion than it already was. Si my second plan was to record a split release of 2 if the upcoming Papessa demo tracks and two tracks I had arrange for the R&B duo Bizzarh. I areanged for a session with them last week, but they were no shows! I still haven't heard from them. At least if people aren't available, they should be honest about it. A lesson about this failed session is that communication is key. Even Steve Ward a touring musician who doubles as a phenomenal chef was able to be present for our session this past weekend. Anyways, U have the instrumentals sitting around and perhaps will get Lido to work on them if Bizzarh do not get back to me. They are truly as strange as they sound! They are very talented and I hope to continue working with them in the future, provided there is better communnication.

------------------

END REPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment